Vӓderstad UK has appointed Ben Burgess as a full Väderstad dealer at its Norwich, Aylsham, Beeston, Newmarket and Ellington locations with immediate effect; its new depot at Oakham will come on stream in 2021.
The company said Ben Burgess was an ideal partner to provide the resources, commitment and professionalism necessary to develop all aspects of the Vӓderstad brand and its products.
The primary aim whenever there is a commitment to change within the distribution network is to retain the support of the customer base, and to this end Vӓderstad is confident that Ben Burgess will apply the shared values to the benefit of everyone.
“We are pleased to announce our new partnership with Väderstad,” Ben Burgess sales director David Fairman said. “Its product line is industry-leading in cultivation, drilling and planting technology and will offer us a full portfolio of cultivation equipment that ties in seamlessly with John Deere’s technology and tractor line-up, including the latest range of large models.
“It’s therefore a very exciting opportunity for Ben Burgess and our customers.”
For more information visit: www.vaderstad.com.
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock