Vӓderstad UK has appointed Ben Burgess as a full Väderstad dealer at its Norwich, Aylsham, Beeston, Newmarket and Ellington locations with immediate effect; its new depot at Oakham will come on stream in 2021.
The company said Ben Burgess was an ideal partner to provide the resources, commitment and professionalism necessary to develop all aspects of the Vӓderstad brand and its products.
The primary aim whenever there is a commitment to change within the distribution network is to retain the support of the customer base, and to this end Vӓderstad is confident that Ben Burgess will apply the shared values to the benefit of everyone.
“We are pleased to announce our new partnership with Väderstad,” Ben Burgess sales director David Fairman said. “Its product line is industry-leading in cultivation, drilling and planting technology and will offer us a full portfolio of cultivation equipment that ties in seamlessly with John Deere’s technology and tractor line-up, including the latest range of large models.
“It’s therefore a very exciting opportunity for Ben Burgess and our customers.”
For more information visit: www.vaderstad.com.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice