The last Condor IV self-propelled sprayer has been produced by Dutch manufacturer Agrifac. The machine left the company’s Steenwijk factory closely followed by a new Condor V, the successor to extremely successful sprayer that has been in production since 2015.
With more than 500 units produced and sold in more than 20 countries worldwide, from Europe to Australia and North America, the Condor IV has proven to be a particularly successful generation that consisted of several models and versions.
In addition to the standard version, there was also the Condor ClearancePlus, which was characterised by an adjustable ground clearance of 130 to 200cm, the Condor WideTrackPlus with an adjustable track width between 225 and 300cm and the MountainMasterPlus that can level on steep slopes.
The successor of the Condor IV, the Condor V, has already come off the starting blocks. This new generation of Condor sprayers has been in production since January 20.
In addition to the Condor, Agrifac also produces the Condor Endurance, a high-capacity sprayer with a 8,000 litre tank, and the LightTraxx beet harvester.
For more information visit: www.agrifac.com.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice