New Holland and Kongskilde will present a host of new implements at Lamma 2020, taking place at Birmingham on January 7/8.
The two brands now offer a full range of implements for hay and forage operations that includes front- and rear-mounted mowers as well as lateral- and centre-pull trailed versions, mounted and trailed tedders, and side and central delivery rakes.
New Holland has also entered the tillage business with soil equipment painted in New Holland tractor blue. First introduced was the six-furrow PXV heavy-duty fully mounted plough with variable width, as well as the RVM rotary tiller with gear side drive. The range now also includes the new Side Mounted Combi Wheel and PL light plough.
The general manager for implements and harvesting equipment at New Holland UK & ROI, James Doyle, said he was pleased to display the complete range of the company’s agricultural implements at the Lamma Show.
“This time we are showing both our Kongskilde and New Holland branded machines,” he added. “The range is now fully integrated and we’re excited to show our products in red, blue and yellow liveries.”
For more information visit: www.newholland.com.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice