A new central-fill function is now an option for Väderstad’s high-speed Tempo L seed drill to increase capacity to this already world-record holding seeder.
The new unit will be on show for the first time at Agritechnica 2019, with 12- to 24-row unit versions – Tempo L 12, Tempo L 16, Tempo L 18 and Tempo L 24 – available on the market early 2021.
Central-fill functionality means that instead of filling seed in each of the row units, the operator will only have to fill one large central 3,000-litre seed hopper. The Tempo L drill will then take care of seed distribution to each row unit.
The central-fill feature works as a pressurised system, constantly feeding the seed meters at which point the patented PowerShoot technology ensures excellent establishment.
For more information visit: www.vaderstad.com.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice